Sunday 29 March 2015

The sisterhood of the world bloggers award

Today my blog is going to be a tag, which I love to do  because I love writing them and it makes me feel like people are reading and liking my blog.The tag is called ' The sisterhood of the world bloggers award'
I would like to thank Jade and Stephanie from 2 Peas In A Pod Blog for nominating me. <3


Sisterhood rules:

1. Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for the award
2. Answer a few questions about yourself
3. Nominate 10 bloggers that you find a joy to read
4. Provide links to these nominated blogs and let them know that they have been nominated
5. Include to the award logo within your post

The questions I was asked:

1. Do you have any pets and if so what do you have ?
I unfortunately do not have any pets, but I have always wanted a really fluffy kitten to play with and to cuddle.
2. What is your dream job?
I'm always changing my mind when it comes to dream jobs, but at the moment I think I want to be a journalist.
3. What is your best friend called?
I love all my friends, however I have to say Lucy is my best friend as we have been really close for about 6 years.
4. What is your favorite make up brand?
I personally love M.A.C because it is really good quality
5. What celebrity do you see yourself as? 
Selena Gomez (took a quiz online haha)
6. What is your favourite Perfume ?
Prada Candy L'eau, it is a really fresh daytime perfume.
7. What is your favourite Disney movie? 
Finding Nemo, obviously <3
8. What made you start blogging?
A friend inspired me to start, and plus I wanted to see people reading and enjoying my posts.
9. Kendal Jenner or Kylie Jenner?
kendall jenner as she is the tallest out of them both just like me and my sister lol.
10. Will you follow us on bloglovin as a thank you..... Please ? 
OF COURSE !! <3

The questions I ask:

1. What is your hobby ?
2. Who is your celebrity crush ?
3. What is your favorite makeup brand ?
4. What is your favorite makeup product ? 
5. What is the first thing you do after work/school ?
6. What is your favorite animal ? 
7. What type of shoes do you prefer ?
8. which is your favorite season ?
9. curly or straight hair ?
10. What should my next blog be about ?

The bloggers I nominate: 
1. Petals Of Perfection
2. Beauty And The Blog 
3. BeautyGlitter
4. Blossoming Daydreams
5. BeauTeangenes
6. Hannah Delacour
7. La Palette Magique
8. A is for Amazing 
9. Sophie Speaks Style
10. Life: Live, Love and Laugh

I hope you enjoyed this blog just as much as I did Writing it. I would just like to thank Jade and Stephanie from 2 Peas In A Pod Blog again for nominating me.
If you haven't already I would love it if you could follow me on bloglovin

Instergram: alicemoeller_xx
Twitter: @alice_5101520
Email : alicemoeller46@gmail.com







                                                                      





No comments:

Post a Comment